Ford Mustang Forum  

Go Back   Ford Mustang Forum > Ford Mustang Forums > Ford Mustang General

Ford Mustang General Discuss anything in general about your Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Old 02-14-2018, 04:34 AM   #1
goodman1

Default http://www.theworldsoccersshop.com/Belgium-Christian-Kabasele-Jersey.

RENTON, Wash. (AP) ? The Seattle Seahawks expect center Max Unger and cornerback Byron Maxwell to be fine for Sunday's NFC championship game versus Green Bay.
"I checked in with him, with the trainers and he seems like he's recovered," Carroll said. "He just had a bad ? whatever it was, whether it was the night air, I don't know. He had some issues but he's OK now."
Maxwell was ill last week and was limited to just four snaps on special teams in part because he didn't have the stamina to stay on the field for more than just one play at a time,Nike Air Max Zero Black. Carroll said he spoke with Maxwell on Monday morning and it seems like the starting cornerback has recovered,Cheap Soccer Jerseys.
Carroll said Seattle will add quarterback B.J. Daniels to the active roster to take the spot of wide receiver Paul Richardson, who suffered a torn ACL in Saturday's win and was placed on injured reserve. Carroll said the Seahawks intend to use Daniels in multiple roles.
Seattle also expects tight end Tony Moeaki to return after missing the Carolina game with a calf injury.
"He's a very versatile guy for us to bring to life right now and really, more than anything, it's great to reward a guy that has competed so consistently and so hard for us,2018 Nike Air Max 90 Essential, so I'm excited to do that,Austin Hooper Falcons Jersey UK," Carroll said.
Tharold Simon started in place of Maxwell and was in for every defensive snap. The return of Maxwell will be important facing Green Bay's passing attack.
Seattle coach Pete Carroll said Monday that Unger appeared to be fine after having the back of his legs rolled up on in the fourth quarter of the Seahawks' win over Carolina on Saturday,NBA Jerseys China. The concern was that Unger had re-aggravated a high-ankle sprain.
"I think he's come out OK,WBC Jerseys," Carroll said. "Very fortunate on that one."
goodman1 is offline   Reply With Quote