Ford Mustang Forum  

Go Back   Ford Mustang Forum > FordMustangForum.net > Introduction

Introduction New to FordMustangForum.net? Post up a little about yourself here.

Old 01-01-2018, 10:14 PM   #31
Bella

Default 000 yards for Broncos?,Can Bethel High grad C.J. Anderson get to 1

Can Bethel High grad C.J. Anderson get to 1,000 yards for Broncos?

The Denver Broncos have nothing to play for Sunday against Kansas City except pride and personal milestones such as C.J. Anderson adding “1,000-yard rusher “ to his resume.

The fifth-year running back and Jesse Bethel High grad is 54 yards shy of becoming the franchise’s first 1,000-yard rusher since Knowshon Moreno in 2013.

“It’s huge,” said Anderson, who is also 60 minutes away from reaching another one of his goals: playing a full season healthy.

“Some people forget I had knee surgery last year. So, coming away with 1,000 for this season coming off of knee surgery I think is an accomplished and successful season, staying healthy,” Anderson said. “We have one game to do it, I know the big boys want me to get it and we want to get it.”

That would give the Broncos (5-10) something to celebrate in a soured seasonthat in many ways was their worst since their awful AFL days in the 1960s.

“I think that’s a positive in our season,” Anderson said. “At the same time — we know the Chiefs, they’re going to play man to man — so hopefully we can find a way to get D.T. his sixth straight (1,000-yard receiving season), too.”

Demaryius Thomas is 108 yards shy of that milestone, but he’ll likely be catching passes from Paxton Lynch and not Brock Osweiler on Sunday, so odds are better Anderson will reach his milestone.

Lynch threw for 41 yards in his one start this season, last month against Oakland, when he sprained his left ankle, an injury that has sidelined him ever since. Coach Vance Joseph said Lynch will start Sunday if his ankle allows.

The Chiefs (9-6) will start first-round pick QB Patrick Mahomes , and the Broncos want to get another look at their disappointing 2016 first-round draft choice before heading into an offseason, when upgrading the quarterback position is job No. 1 for general manager John Elway.

The impending roster shakeup might sweep Anderson out of Denver.

Anderson is completing the second season of his four-year, $18 million deal, and his salary jumps from $2.9 million to $4.5 million in each of the next two seasons. There’s no dead cap money involved if the Broncos decide to move on from Anderson to Devontae Booker or rookie De’Angelo Henderson.

Anderson has maintained his strength thanks to boxing and biking he did in the offseason as he recovered from knee surgery.

“I think I’m peaking at the right time,” Anderson said. “I’ll be 27 in February. I think that helps. I’m in my prime years and it sucks to waste one.”

Anderson said he wants to reach 1,000 yards because he wants to catch up to — or at least keep up with — Pittsburgh Steelers star running back Le’Veon Bell, the only fifth-year running back who has better career numbers than he does.

That’s a point of pride for Anderson, who wasn’t one of the 23 running backs drafted in 2013.

“I want to get 1,000 yards this season and stack them up every season I play from here on out,” Anderson said.

Bell is in the midst of his third 1,000-yard rushing season but lacks a Super Bowl ring — Anderson has one. Anderson might not have been sweating it out this week had the Broncos stuck to the run earlier in the season. The Broncos are 5-0 when they run more than they pass, 0-10 when they don’t.

Reaching 1,000 yards is in some ways a bigger deal than ever in an era when teams split the snaps with bigger backfields and rely more on their air attacks than ground games.

“That’s a tough stinking position to play, so even today to put together that amount of yardage I think is still a pretty big thing,” Chiefs coach Andy Reid said. “That position, it’s rough. You’re taking some pretty good hits. And so to get that mileage and stay healthy to get the mileage I still think is quite an accomplishment.”

Of the seven 1,000-yard rushers so far — Bell, Todd Gurley, Kareem Hunt, LeSean McCoy, Jordan Howard, Mark Ingram and Melvin Gordon — only Howard’s Bears aren’t in the playoff mix.

Jacksonville’s Leonard Fournette (971) and Baltimore’s Alex Collins (895) are closing in on 1,000, and their teams have either clinched a playoff berth or can do so this weekend.

“That’s the shame of it,” Anderson said of his healthiest, most productive season yet, “is that won’t matter come January.”
Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 10:25 PM   #32
Bella

Default 000 yards for Broncos?,Can Bethel High grad C.J. Anderson get to 1

000-yard rusher “ to his resume., The Denver Broncos have nothing to play for Sunday against Kansas City except pride and personal milestones such as C.J. Anderson adding “1

000-yard rusher since Knowshon Moreno in 2013.,Authentic Justin Houston Jersey,The fifth-year running back and Jesse Bethel High grad is 54 yards shy of becoming the franchise’s first 1

“It’s huge, who is also 60 minutes away from reaching another one of his goals: playing a full season healthy.,womens Joey Bosa Jersey,” said Anderson

“Some people forget I had knee surgery last year. So, coming away with 1,000 for this season coming off of knee surgery I think is an accomplished and successful season, I know the big boys want me to get it and we want to get it.”, staying healthy,” Anderson said. “We have one game to do it

That would give the Broncos (5-10) something to celebrate in a soured seasonthat in many ways was their worst since their awful AFL days in the 1960s.

” Anderson said. “At the same time — we know the Chiefs,“I think that’s a positive in our season, they’re going to play man to man — so hopefully we can find a way to get D.T. his sixth straight (1, too.”,000-yard receiving season)

Demaryius Thomas is 108 yards shy of that milestone, so odds are better Anderson will reach his milestone., but he’ll likely be catching passes from Paxton Lynch and not Brock Osweiler on Sunday

Lynch threw for 41 yards in his one start this season, last month against Oakland, an injury that has sidelined him ever since. Coach Vance Joseph said Lynch will start Sunday if his ankle allows., when he sprained his left ankle

The Chiefs (9-6) will start first-round pick QB Patrick Mahomes , when upgrading the quarterback position is job No. 1 for general manager John Elway., and the Broncos want to get another look at their disappointing 2016 first-round draft choice before heading into an offseason

The impending roster shakeup might sweep Anderson out of Denver.'Authentic Joey Bosa Jersey

Anderson is completing the second season of his four-year, and his salary jumps from $2.9 million to $4.5 million in each of the next two seasons. There’s no dead cap money involved if the Broncos decide to move on from Anderson to Devontae Booker or rookie De’Angelo Henderson.womens Kareem Hunt Jersey, $18 million deal

Anderson has maintained his strength thanks to boxing and biking he did in the offseason as he recovered from knee surgery.

” Anderson said. “I’ll be 27 in February. I think that helps. I’m in my prime years and it sucks to waste one.”,“I think I’m peaking at the right time

Anderson said he wants to reach 1,Authentic Tyreek Hill JerseyAuthentic Marcus Peters Jersey, the only fifth-year running back who has better career numbers than he does.,womens Travis Kelce Jersey000 yards because he wants to catch up to — or at least keep up with — Pittsburgh Steelers star running back Le’Veon Bell

who wasn’t one of the 23 running backs drafted in 2013.,That’s a point of pride for Anderson>Authentic Spencer Ware Jersey

“I want to get 1,Authentic Travis Kelce Jersey,womens Spencer Ware Jersey” Anderson said.,000 yards this season and stack them up every season I play from here on out

Bell is in the midst of his third 1, 0-10 when they don’t.,000-yard rushing season but lacks a Super Bowl ring — Anderson has one. Anderson might not have been sweating it out this week had the Broncos stuck to the run earlier in the season. The Broncos are 5-0 when they run more than they passwomens Marcus Peters Jersey

000 yards is in some ways a bigger deal than ever in an era when teams split the snaps with bigger backfields and rely more on their air attacks than ground games.,Reaching 1,womens Alex Smith Jersey

“That’s a tough stinking position to play, so even today to put together that amount of yardage I think is still a pretty big thing, it’s rough. You’re taking some pretty good hits. And so to get that mileage and stay healthy to get the mileage I still think is quite an accomplishment.”,” Chiefs coach Andy Reid said. “That position,Authentic Kareem Hunt Jersey',

Of the seven 1,000-yard rushers so far — Bell, Todd Gurley, Kareem Hunt, Mark Ingram and Melvin Gordon — only Howard’s Bears aren’t in the playoff mix., LeSean McCoy, Jordan Howard'womens Tyreek Hill Jersey

Jacksonville’s Leonard Fournette (971) and Baltimore’s Alex Collins (895) are closing in on 1, and their teams have either clinched a playoff berth or can do so this weekend.,000womens Justin Houston Jersey

“That’s the shame of itAuthentic Alex Smith Jersey Anderson said of his healthiest, “is that won’t matter come January.”,,,, most productive season yet
Old 01-09-2018, 11:52 PM   #33
Bella

Default Brandon Marshall sets tone as defense delivers

allowing Defensive Coordinator Joe Woods to achieve something the Broncos' seven previous defensive coordinators did not.,It was the Broncos' first shutout in 12 years

... It marked the first time since Sept. 19,Authentic Joe Thomas Jersey2010 that a team held an opponent to fewer than two passing first downs in a game, 2012 -- but none had limited a team to a single first down., according to pro-football-reference.com. That day, the Titans held the Steelers without a first down through the air. Thirteen teams held opponents to two passing first downs in the seven years that followed -- including the Broncos against the Chiefs on Dec. 30

... It was the first time in 46 years -- since a 27-0 win at Cleveland on Oct. 24, 1971 -- that the Broncos shut out an opponent while holding them to 100 or fewer yards. Denver is the first team to hold a foe to 100 or fewer yards in a shutout since the San Diego Chargers stifled the Chiefs in a Dec. 12, limiting them to 67 yards in a 31-0 win. Thirty-eight shutouts passed without a team holding its opponent to as few yards as the Broncos did to the Jets Sunday., 2010 game

... It was the first time since Jan. 3, making this the first time in 744 regular-season or postseason games that a defense held a team to such a meager output., 2015 that any defense had held an opponent to 100 or fewer yards. The last team to do that was Carolina against Arizona in the 2014 wild-card round

... It was also the first time since Jan. 3,Authentic Daryl Williams Jersey, 2003 against the Chargers -- which was also the last time the Broncos held anyone to 100 or fewer yards.,Authentic Kurt Coleman Jersey2015 that any team had held an opposing offense to fewer than 60 yards rushing and passing. This game was also the first time the Broncos accomplished the twin sub-60 trick since Nov. 16

Such numbers are the product of a team effort. Denver's defense has enjoyed plenty of superlative performancesAuthentic Mario Addison Jersey limiting turnovers and ensuring the defense never had to deal with any short fields., but Sunday's work was coupled with the offense and special teams playing mistake-free football

Denver came into the game with the league's worst average drive-start position for its opponents -- at their own 34.7-yard line,>womens Andrew Norwell Jersey the Jets never began a drive any closer to Denver territory than at their own 25-yard line., 4.1 yards worse than the No. 31 team in that statistic (Green Bay). But with no turnovers and a solid 41.6-yard net average for punter Riley Dixon

"It makes a huge differenceAuthentic Graham Gano Jersey,Authentic Isaiah Crowell Jersey, the offense doesn't have to do anything but get 20 yards and they're in field-goal range.," outside linebacker Shane Ray said. "Football is a game of inches. Field position always matters. If you're starting off at the 50-yard line

you've got to go the whole field on us. And there's not many teams in the league that can do that.","Battling that instead of a team having to drive from the 25

With long fields and the offense playing efficiently, the defense was free to attack, playing with a lead from its first snap to the final gun., and it did so from the outsetwomens Graham Gano Jersey,

Leading the way was inside linebacker Brandon Marshall, when he read the flow of the play on a pitch to Elijah McGuire and shot into the backfield behind right tackle Brandon Shell and fullback Lawrence Thomas to arrive at McGuire just as he began making his turn upfield behind Shell., whose aggressiveness paid off on the first defensive snapwomens Joe Thomas Jersey,

The result was the first of three tackles behind the line of scrimmage that Marshall recorded on Jets running plays Sunday.

Two plays later, setting up Adam Gotsis' fumble recovery and a touchdown two plays later., an unblocked Marshall stripped the football from Jets quarterback Josh McCownAuthentic Andrew Norwell Jersey,'

Marshall's play was the result of increased scrutiny he placed on himself last week.'womens Isaiah Crowell Jersey,

"I did some self-study this week to see how I could improve my game,womens Daryl Williams Jersey, more calculated risks.,womens Kurt Coleman Jersey,'Marshall said. "I felt like I just haven't been as aggressive this year in coverage and in the run game. So I just decided that I would shoot my shot more. I would take more chances

"It obviously paid off."womens Mario Addison Jersey"

The fast start set the tone, Authentic Charles Johnson Jersey, and with the offense doing its job, prevented the Jets from finding any rhythm and earned the one prize it had been missing from its dominant run of recent years: a shutout.”,womens Charles Johnson Jersey,' the defense attacked at will
Old 01-13-2018, 01:52 AM   #34
Bella

Default Arkansas selling Deshaun Watson connection to QB target James Foster

Arkansas coach Chad Morris and Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson consider each other to be family.Authentic John Simon Jersey

The two began developing a relationship when Watson was a high school freshman.womens Rigoberto Sanchez Jersey From there, they built a bond that

eventually led to Watson signing to play for Morris at Clemson when the new Hogs coach was the Tigers offensive

coordinator. Though Morris only coached Watson for one season, they’ve maintained a close relationship.Authentic Rigoberto Sanchez Jersey

Now Morris and the Razorbacks staff are hoping that relationship will pay off on the recruiting trail with quarterback

target James Foster. A 4-star prospect from Lanier High School in Montgomery,Ala., Authentic Jon Bostic Jersey, Foster received an offer from Morris

last week. He’s a big fan of Watson, who is featured on his Twitter profile as the background photo.Authentic Jack Mewhort Jersey,

Morris and his recruiting staff played to that connection Monday, sending Foster a graphic of himself next to Watson. The

graphic indicated Foster could be the next dual-threat quarterback to shine under Morris’ guidance.Authentic Donte Moncrief Jersey

Foster (6-foot-3, 213 pounds) is the No. 14 dual-threat quarterback in the class. He lists his 40-yard dash time at 4.54

seconds on his Hudl profile. He rushed for 460 yards and 11 touchdowns as a senior. With his arm, he delivered 2,550 yards

and 30 touchdowns with just 3 interceptions.Authentic Jabaal Sheard Jersey,

Foster committed to Missouri in April but denounced his pledge in late October. His most recent offers include Florida

State, Nebraska and Texas A&M. He’s reportedly set to officially visit LSU this weekend when the recruiting quiet period

ends and a contact period begins.Authentic Johnathan Hankins Jersey

It is unknown whether Foster plans to visit Arkansas before National Signing Day next month. However, sources have

indicated the interest between Arkansas and Foster is mutual.womens Johnathan Hankins Jersey

Arkansas signed 4-star quarterback Connor Noland during the early signing period last month. The push to land Foster is a

clear indication the Razorbacks are hoping to sign both a pro-style and dual-threat quarterback in the class.

The two began developing a relationship when Watson was a high school freshman. From there, they built a bond that

eventually led to Watson signing to play for Morris at Clemson when the new Hogs coach was the Tigers offensive

coordinator. Though Morris only coached Watson for one season, they’ve maintained a close relationship.Authentic Al Woods Jersey

Now Morris and the Razorbacks staff are hoping that relationship will pay off on the recruiting trail with quarterback

target James Foster. A 4-star prospect from Lanier High School in Montgomery, Ala., Foster received an offer from Morris

last week. He’s a big fan of Watson, who is featured on his Twitter profile as the background photo.womens Donte Moncrief Jersey

Morris and his recruiting staff played to that connection Monday, sending Foster a graphic of himself next to Watson. The

graphic indicated Foster could be the next dual-threat quarterback to shine under Morris’ guidance.womens Jon Bostic Jersey

Foster (6-foot-3, 213 pounds) is the No. 14 dual-threat quarterback in the class. He lists his 40-yard dash time at 4.54

seconds on his Hudl profile. He rushed for 460 yards and 11 touchdowns as a senior. With his arm, he delivered 2,550 yards

and 30 touchdowns with just 3 interceptions.,womens Jack Mewhort Jersey,

Foster committed to Missouri in April but denounced his pledge in late October. His most recent offers include Florida

State, Nebraska and Texas A&M. He’s reportedly set to officially visit LSU this weekend when the recruiting quiet period

ends and a contact period begins.womens John Simon Jersey,

It is unknown whether Foster plans to visit Arkansas before National Signing Day next month. However, sources have

indicated the interest between Arkansas and Foster is mutual.womens Al Woods Jersey

Arkansas signed 4-star quarterback Connor Noland during the early signing period last month. The push to land Foster is a

clear indication the Razorbacks are hoping to sign both a pro-style and dual-threat quarterback in the class.womens Jabaal Sheard Jersey
Old 01-14-2018, 11:13 PM   #35
Bella

Default In 2018, Deshaun Watson can compete with AFC elite, healthy Texans

In their Christmas Day blowout loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers, the Houston Texans got an up-close look at one of the AFC’s best teams.Authentic Haason Reddick Jersey

Although the Texans sit at 4-11 after their 34-6 defeat with one game remaining in the 2017 season, it’s not out of the question that Houston will be able to compete with those elite teams in 2018.womens Budda Baker Jersey,

Yes, rookie running back D’Onta Foreman (torn Achilles) and tight ends C.J. Fiedorowicz (concussion) and Ryan Griffin (concussion). No. 2 receiver Will Fuller even missed seven weeks, the Texans have struggled this year, but the team has had to deal with an extensive list of season-ending injuries: rookie quarterback Deshaun Watson (torn ACL), outside linebacker Whitney Mercilus (torn pectoral muscle), defensive end J.J. Watt (broken leg), first with a broken collarbone and then with a cracked rib.Authentic Markus Golden Jersey, t

The Texans won the AFC South in 2015 and '16 by leaning on their defense and overcoming poor quarterback play. In those two seasons, Ryan Mallett,
womens Chandler Jones Jersey
Houston started six quarterbacks: Brian Hoyer Brock Osweiler and Tom Savage., T.J. Yates,Brandon Weeden

and the offense struggled. That forced the Texans to take action,Authentic Chad Williams JerseyLast season,Authentic T. J. Logan Jersey Osweiler was unable to consistently throw the ball down the field, who looks like the team's long-term answer at quarterback.,<rading their 2018 first-round draft pick to move up and pick Watson

Houston scored more than 30 points in five straight games,In the seven games Watson started in 2017, the Texans’ offense was one of the best in the NFL. With the rookie under center, something he hasn't been able to do through his first two campaigns., a franchise record. That offense should look even better next season with the return of a healthy Watson and Fuller staying healthy for a full seasonwomens John Brown Jersey,

who leads the NFL with 13 receiving touchdowns. He has done that playing with four quarterbacks this season -- Savage,The Texans have one of the best wide receivers in the NFL in DeAndre Hopkins, Yates and Taylor Heinicke -- and 11 in his career., Watson'Authentic John Brown Jersey

but the team is optimistic that this season is an aberration. With a healthy team next season,At 4-11, the Texans will sit at home this January for the first time since the 2014 season, New England Patriots or Jacksonville Jaguars in the AFC in 2018., Houston is confident it will be battling the likes of the Steelerswomens Dorian Johnson Jersey,

it’s not out of the question that Houston will be able to compete with those elite teams in 2018.,Although the Texans sit at 4-11 after their 34-6 defeat with one game remaining in the 2017 seasonAuthentic Budda Baker Jersey

the Texans have struggled this year, defensive end J.J. Watt (broken leg), but the team has had to deal with an extensive list of season-ending injuries: rookie quarterback Deshaun Watson (torn ACL), first with a broken collarbone and then with a cracked rib.,Yes, outside linebacker Whitney Mercilus (torn pectoral muscle),Authentic Chandler Jones Jersey,rookie running back D’Onta Foreman (torn Achilles) and tight ends C.J. Fiedorowicz (concussion) and Ryan Griffin (concussion). No. 2 receiver Will Fuller even missed seven weeks

The Texans won the AFC South in 2015 and '16 by leaning on their defense and overcoming poor quarterback play. In those two seasons, Ryan Mallett,' womens Haason Reddick Jersey, Houston started six quarterbacks: Brian Hoyer, Brock Osweiler and Tom Savage.,womens Chad Williams Jersey,T.J. Yates, Brandon Weeden

and the offense struggled. That forced the Texans to take action,womens T. J. Logan Jersey.' Last season, Osweiler was unable to consistently throw the ball down the field, who looks like the team's long-term answer at quarterback., trading their 2018 first-round draft pick to move up and pick Watson

Houston scored more than 30 points in five straight games,In the seven games Watson started in 2017, the Texans’ offense was one of the best in the NFL. With the rookie under center, something he hasn't been able to do through his first two campaigns., a franchise record. That offense should look even better next season with the return of a healthy Watson and Fuller staying healthy for a full seasonwomens Markus Golden Jersey,

who leads the NFL with 13 receiving touchdowns. He has done that playing with four quarterbacks this season -- Savage,The Texans have one of the best wide receivers in the NFL in DeAndre Hopkins, Yates and Taylor Heinicke -- and 11 in his career., WatsonAuthentic Dorian Johnson Jersey,
Old Yesterday, 10:38 PM   #36
Bella

Default Texans safety Andre Hal: 'I wasn't playing how I was supposed to play'

Texans free safety Andre Hal came to a tough realization last season during a frustrating time when he was missing tackles he normally makes routinely, taking poor angles in pass coverage.

After briefly losing his starting job to Corey Moore late in the season,womens Kevin White Jersey, Hal analyzed what was happening and realized he was overthinking things and wasn't playing with his usual confidence and instincts.

It all led to Hal questioning his style of play and not being as impactful as the previous season, when he broke through and intercepted a career-high and team-high four passes.

Hal ultimately climbed back atop the depth chart in time for the playoffs and enters training camp next week at The Greenbrier in West Virginia as a starter for the NFL's top-ranked defense.Authentic Connor Shaw Jersey

"It's a learning experience,Authentic Hroniss Grasu Jersey" Hal said. "I learned a lot. I wasn't playing how I was supposed to play. I came back up. I got through that. It's adversity. The only way you get better is you got to get through something.

"I was trying too hard,womens Kendall Wright Jersey, not letting it come to me. Once I let it go and let things come to me,>womens Markus Wheatont Jersey I started playing better."

A converted cornerback and former seventh-round draft pick from Vanderbilt, Hal finished the season with 48 tackles,womens Walter Payton Jersey, one sack and two interceptions.

He started 11 of 15 games played, missing a loss at Green Bay with an illness.

The Texans finished second overall in pass defense as veteran safety Quintin Demps led all NFL safeties with six interceptions. Now with the Chicago Bears after signing a three-year, $13.5 million contract during free agency, Demps' advice was instrumental to Hal in engineering a turnaround to a season that was going in the wrong direction. The two friends have remained in touch with Demps offering him counsel on how to approach this upcoming season.

"Thank God for Q," Hal said. "He taught me a lot about how to be a pro. I talk to Q all the time. He tells me to just be me.

"When I was going through my little slump, he would tell me I'm a great player and to just play ball. He helped me learn from my mistakes."Authentic Eddie Goldman Jersey,

Heading into his fourth NFL season, Hal is the Texans' most experienced safety. He's recorded 105 career tackles,Authentic Kevin White Jersey,' six interceptions and 21 passes defended.

Hal has a simple plan for this season.Authentic Walter Payton Jersey,

"What I'm going to do this year is do me,womens Eddie Goldman Jersey>," Hal said. "That's what I'm going to do this year. I'm not worrying about being a starter. I'm just making plays and being a playmaker.

"Just angles,womens Hroniss Grasu Jersey, really coming down and practicing it and going out there and really focusing on tackling. Just knowing plays like the back of my hand,Authentic Kendall Wright Jersey, I think I'll be better this year."

Listed on the roster at 5-10,womens Connor Shaw Jersey,'''195 pounds, his athleticism and aggressiveness allows him to overcome that lack of size. , Hal is smaller than the prototypical safety. However

Hal has a big upper body and spend a lot of time lifting weights. He's put on roughly five pounds this offseason and says he's up to 197 pounds.Authentic Markus Wheatont Jersey,

"We took a corner and made him a safety, and he had to go through growing pains, how he needs to cover and be able to match up on receivers and tight ends. Then he'll come up and tackle as well. That bodes well for a safety."," assistant head coach Romeo Crennel said. "He's adapting nicely and understanding where he needs to fitAuthentic Jordan Howard Jersey,

The Texans didn't make any big moves at safety this offseason. They return Hal and Moore as starters and are hoping that former fifth-round draft pick K.J. Dillon makes a sound recovery from a torn anterior cruciate ligament suffered last season as a rookie. Injury-prone safety Lonnie Ballentine is also in the mix for playing time.womens Jordan Howard Jersey,

but neither were signed to contracts.,The Texans met with former Buffalo Bills safety Aaron Williams this spring and auditioned former New York Jets and Philadelphia Eagles safety Jaiquawn Jarrett during a minicamp

The Texans are counting on Hal to provide leadership at a position bereft of many proven commodities.

"It happens naturally, they follow me. I'm going to lead by example."," Hal said. "It's not going to happen by itself. I'm not going to force it. if they follow me
Old Yesterday, 11:02 PM   #37
Bella

Default Andre Hal Fitting Into His Leadership Role

expectations are rising for him personally,Entering his fourth season with the Houston Texans, safety Andre Hal is now shaping up to be the bonafide leader of the safety group. Now in his third season as a starter, especially with the exit of Quintin Demps. , Hal is embracing this role. Hal knows that as the most experienced safety of the group

“QD (Demps) was a great leader. He is gone now, I accept it and I want to be that guy they (younger players) look up to and ask for advice.”,” Hal explained.“The coaches kinda look at me to be the leader back there and I take on that role. I love it

with limited playing timewomens William Jackson JerseyBesides Halleaving him as one of the more important players for the defense this upcoming season. , the safety group is young and inexperienced

Hal evaluated his game and knows what he had to improve on over the off-season,Authentic Cedric Ogbuehi Jersey, filling his run fits better than he has in the past. Hal described what he continues to work on this off-season. , starting with him in the run game

that is what I really focused on this off-season,womens Jake Fisher Jersey,“Just being consistent in the run game and just being more aggressive,Authentic Andy Dalton Jersey, getting stronger. Gained a little more weight and just being able to fill in the run game and tackle when I need to.”,” Hal said of improving his game. “Playing fast and aggressive

If there are some positives,Authentic Paul Dawson Jerseynot only due to familiarity but from the group he has been playing with. The likes of Jonathan Joseph and Kareem Jackson make each year easier to for the defensive back to grow with the defense. Hal sees the communication levels among his teammates getting better season to season. , Hal is getting comfortable with his role

“Just our communication, been the same guys all my years here. Joe, fourth year in the system, Jack and we have Kevin (Johnson) coming back, going on my third year at safety,” Hal explained. “We are rolling right now, those guys we have been together for a while.”,womens Tyler Boyd Jersey,'

tied with Jackson for the team lead in interceptions over the past three seasons,The Texans will depend on Hal to become a better tackle but more importantly, showing he has play-making ability. , be the guy whom the younger safeties look to for guidance on how to play the position. Hal has turned into a solid starter of the Texans,Authentic Tyler Boyd Jersey

especially with him being the most experienced of the group. ,Authentic Nick Vigil Jersey, Hal’s importance to the Texans defense should not be overlooked

“QD (Demps) was a great leader. He is gone now, I accept it and I want to be that guy they (younger players) look up to and ask for advice.”,” Hal explained.“The coaches kinda look at me to be the leader back there and I take on that role. I love it

with limited playing timeAuthentic William Jackson JerseyBesides Halleaving him as one of the more important players for the defense this upcoming season. , the safety group is young and inexperienced

Hal evaluated his game and knows what he had to improve on over the off-season,womens Nick Vigil Jersey,' Authentic Jake Fisher Jersey, filling his run fits better than he has in the past. Hal described what he continues to work on this off-season. , starting with him in the run game

that is what I really focused on this off-seasonwomens Cedric Ogbuehi Jersey“Just being consistent in the run game and just being more aggressive,womens Tyler Kroft Jersey, getting stronger. Gained a little more weight and just being able to fill in the run game and tackle when I need to.”,” Hal said of improving his game. “Playing fast and aggressive

If there are some positives,womens Andy Dalton Jersey, not only due to familiarity but from the group he has been playing with. The likes of Jonathan Joseph and Kareem Jackson make each year easier to for the defensive back to grow with the defense. Hal sees the communication levels among his teammates getting better season to season. , Hal is getting comfortable with his role

“Just our communication, been the same guys all my years here. Joe, fourth year in the system, Jack and we have Kevin (Johnson) coming back, going on my third year at safety,” Hal explained. “We are rolling right now, those guys we have been together for a while.”womens Paul Dawson Jersey,'

tied with Jackson for the team lead in interceptions over the past three seasons,The Texans will depend on Hal to become a better tackle but more importantly, showing he has play-making ability., be the guy whom the younger safeties look to for guidance on how to play the position. Hal has turned into a solid starter of the Texans,Authentic Tyler Kroft Jersey,