Ford Mustang Forum  

Go Back   Ford Mustang Forum > Ford Mustang Forums > Ford Mustang General

Ford Mustang General Discuss anything in general about your Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Old 01-13-2018, 10:50 AM   #1
badman1

Default Cheap Soccer Jerseys

Cleveland opens the NFL season on Sunday in Pittsburgh.
Kirksey doesn't know why the game singled him out and minimized him,Wholesale Jerseys NFL. But it hasn't stopped there.
"I couldn't even see myself I was a little dot moving around,Discount Football Jerseys," he said.

Kirksey wasn't aware of the gaffe until he started receiving text messages from friends earlier this week. He checked out the game and noticed he was not only playing for the wrong team, the Tennessee Titans,NFL Jerseys China Cheap, but he'd been miniaturized.
"Somebody went onto Wikipedia and changed my height," he said. "It's pretty funny."
A glitch in the popular Madden 15 video game has reduced Kirksey from a 6-foot-2, 235-pounder to a 14-inch player, running around on the field among giants. Kirksey has always played the video game with his brothers and friends and he's taken the mistake ? and attention he's gotten from it ? in stride.
BEREA, Ohio (AP) ? Browns rookie Chris Kirksey is the incredible shrinking linebacker.
Kirksey has taken some playful joking from his teammates. As two reporters approached him for an interview following practice Wednesday, linebacker Craig Robertson shouted,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, "Leave him alone, he's 1 foot, 2 inches!"
The Browns drafted Kirksey in the third round of this year's NFL draft from Iowa. He had a strong preseason and was recently voted the team's top rookie at training camp by media members,NFL Jerseys China.
Kirksey posted "No matter how small you are, have big dreams,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, and live big!" on his Twitter account.
badman1 is offline   Reply With Quote